• From the author of Angel Sanctuary, Godchild, and The Cain Saga (all published by VIZ Media).• Kaori Yuki Art Book will be released (for Angel Sanctuary) in November 2007.• The last Godchild (Vol. 8) streets Feb 2008, so Fairy Cube will hit the ground running just two months later; also, both Angel Sanctuary and The Cain Saga will also have ended by then.• Great response to all our Kaori Yuki titles--Cain Saga debuted high on the charts despite the M rating--and Godchild continues to be a top title--Angel Sanctuary was a hit as well.• Kaori Yuki’s series published by VIZ Media (Godchild, Angel Sanctuary, Cain Saga) have combined to sell through over 300k units in the U.S. to date.• Fairy Cube will be previewed and promoted in the March 2008 issue of Shojo Beat magazine, and in the final volume (8) of Godchild to create buzz.
What is the secret of the Cube?Ian and Rin used to just see spirits. Now Ian is one. Using the Fairy Cube, Ian must figure out how to stop the lizard-spirit Tokage from taking over his life and destroying any chance he has of resurrection.Tokage has troubles of his own when he gets involved with the Gotoh Group, conspiratorial fairies aiming at world domination.
Author: Kaori Yuki
Size: 7.5 in H x 5 in W x 0.6 in T
Release date: 05 August 2008
A Message To Our Customers
Please be advised that due to COVID-19 precautions and increased shipping volumes, you may experience delays in receiving your order. This applies for all of our delivery methods. At Hapi Manga Store, we are committed to ensuring that your shopping experiences result in complete satisfaction, and sincerely regret any disappointment you may have encountered.
As always, our primary goal is to keep our customers, our employees and our community safe. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY ORDER?
Orders are shipped out directly from our warehouse in the Philippines. We will do our best to ship out your orders as soon as possible. Please be aware that due to the high volume of orders received and restrictions of movement due to COVID-19, the following lead times are estimated only.
For on-hand items:
- Philippines: 1 - 7 days
- Southeast Asia: 4 - 10 days
- South Asia: 10 - 20 days
- Canada: 10 - 20 days
- USA: 10 - 20 days
- Europe: 15 - 30 days
For Pre-Order items:
- English manga: 10 - 13 weeks
- Japanese manga: 2 - 4 weeks
- Korean manga: 2 - 4 weeks
*Please note, our carriers are doing their best to get your orders to you on time, but please plan ahead to ensure on-time delivery. The days above are not guaranteed.
WHAT HAPPENS IF MY ORDER GETS STUCK OR LOST?
All of our orders are sent with insured shipping and handling. If an order gets stuck at customs, sent back or even lost during the delivery process, we will not be held liable for this. The courier's handling of the package is out of our control. However, in cases like this, because the packages are insured, we will send you the details of the courier so you can file an insurance claim.
WILL I BE CHARGED FOR CUSTOMS AND TAXES?
For customers outside of Philippines, the prices displayed on our site are tax-free, which means you may be liable to pay for duties and taxes once you receive your order. Import taxes, duties and related customs fees may be charged once your order arrives to its final destination, which are determined by your local customs office. Payment of these charges and taxes are your responsibility and will not be covered by us. We are not responsible for delays caused by the customs department in your country. For further details of charges, please contact your local customs office.
WHAT COURIERS ARE YOU USING?
For Philippine orders, our partner courier is J&T Express. If J&T Express is not available in your area, you can contact us so we can arrange for Abest, NinjaVan or LBC. For international orders, our partner courier is FedEx.
WILL MY PACKAGE BE SAFE DURING TRANSPORTATION?
At Hapi Manga Store, we commit that we will pack your items well with box to ensure the safety of your items during delivery. However, should the items be damaged by the courier's way of handling the package which is out of our shop's control, we will not be held liable for this.
WHY ARE MY ITEMS SHIPPED SEPARATELY?
Due to varying item availability, multiple items in a single order may be shipped separately. Each shipment will have its own tracking number.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.