• Serialized in Shojo Beat magazine.• VIZ Media has acquired the rights to the Honey & Clover anime series. • VIZ Pictures has acquired the rights to the Honey & Clover live action film for U.S. distribution. Release TBD.• Over 7.8 million sold in Japan (Vol 1-10)• Won the Kodansha Manga Award in 2003• Honey & Clover anime debuted in Japan in September 2005.• Chica Umino is also a merchandise designer. Honey & Clover bags, purses, hats, and clothing available in Japan.• There is a Honey & Clover café in Tokyo.• The manga has an “indie” art style, not the “big eyes” shojo type of art.• There are Honey & Clover crafting books, hobby books, and cookbooks available in Japan.• Numerous fan websites. You can find out more about Honey & Clover and watch H&C anime trailers here:• http://honeyandclover.animax-asia.com/• Should appeal to fans of Art School Confidential and Felicity.• Translated into Dutch, Korean, Chinese, and German
Love Triangles--who says you don't learn math in Art School?Takemoto, a sophomore art student in Tokyo, thinks his greatest worries in life are finding ways to eat more meat and getting to class on time. But with friends like his, life is never going to be that tame.Love is never easy for our heroes. Takemoto is forced to confront his resentment of his stepfather and his own feelings of being cast adrift, while Mayama and Ayu flounder in their unrequited loves and Morita faces the prospect of being held back another year.
Author: Chica Umino
Size: 7.5 in H x 5 in W x 0.6 in T
Release date: 03 June 2008
A Message To Our Customers
Please be advised that due to COVID-19 precautions and increased shipping volumes, you may experience delays in receiving your order. This applies for all of our delivery methods. At Hapi Manga Store, we are committed to ensuring that your shopping experiences result in complete satisfaction, and sincerely regret any disappointment you may have encountered.
As always, our primary goal is to keep our customers, our employees and our community safe. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY ORDER?
Orders are shipped out directly from our warehouse in the Philippines. We will do our best to ship out your orders as soon as possible. Please be aware that due to the high volume of orders received and restrictions of movement due to COVID-19, the following lead times are estimated only.
For on-hand items:
- Philippines: 1 - 7 days
- Southeast Asia: 4 - 10 days
- South Asia: 10 - 20 days
- Canada: 10 - 20 days
- USA: 10 - 20 days
- Europe: 15 - 30 days
For Pre-Order items:
- English manga: 10 - 13 weeks
- Japanese manga: 2 - 4 weeks
- Korean manga: 2 - 4 weeks
*Please note, our carriers are doing their best to get your orders to you on time, but please plan ahead to ensure on-time delivery. The days above are not guaranteed.
WHAT HAPPENS IF MY ORDER GETS STUCK OR LOST?
All of our orders are sent with insured shipping and handling. If an order gets stuck at customs, sent back or even lost during the delivery process, we will not be held liable for this. The courier's handling of the package is out of our control. However, in cases like this, because the packages are insured, we will send you the details of the courier so you can file an insurance claim.
WILL I BE CHARGED FOR CUSTOMS AND TAXES?
For customers outside of Philippines, the prices displayed on our site are tax-free, which means you may be liable to pay for duties and taxes once you receive your order. Import taxes, duties and related customs fees may be charged once your order arrives to its final destination, which are determined by your local customs office. Payment of these charges and taxes are your responsibility and will not be covered by us. We are not responsible for delays caused by the customs department in your country. For further details of charges, please contact your local customs office.
WHAT COURIERS ARE YOU USING?
For Philippine orders, our partner courier is J&T Express. If J&T Express is not available in your area, you can contact us so we can arrange for Abest, NinjaVan or LBC. For international orders, our partner courier is FedEx.
WILL MY PACKAGE BE SAFE DURING TRANSPORTATION?
At Hapi Manga Store, we commit that we will pack your items well with box to ensure the safety of your items during delivery. However, should the items be damaged by the courier's way of handling the package which is out of our shop's control, we will not be held liable for this.
WHY ARE MY ITEMS SHIPPED SEPARATELY?
Due to varying item availability, multiple items in a single order may be shipped separately. Each shipment will have its own tracking number.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.